5/14/2003

AND NOW A WORD FROM OUR SPONSOR

If a personal blog cannot be bent to the cause of shameless self-promotion, it isn't worth its weight in pixels. In that spirit, you may consider this entry an official blog commercial: I would like to announce that I have updated my demo reel, a short spatter of video imagery intended to showcase the various kinds of tricks I am capable of turning as an art whore. If you're interested in that sort of a thing, you can download the small (3 MB) or large (9 MB) versions, free QuickTime player required (am I now engaging in unauthorised co-branding?). The music track featured in my reel comes from The Syntax Error Project. By the bye, I am Matthew Frederick Davis Hemming, an animator, illustrator and effects compositor based in Toronto, Canada. I don't really have a slogan.

No comments: